WE DO THE HARD STUFF FOR EASY PRICES
Bob’s Driveline specializes in repairing, maintaining, and customizing the vehicle components that other shops typically send out to dealers. In fact, most dealers won’t even repair complex transmissions, they’ll either say you need a new one or they’ll send it out to a shop like ours. We do this complex work in-house because that’s the expertise we’ve built up in our team over the years. We like the difficult work because we’re good at it – and we’re good at it because we like it!
Automatic transmission repair shops have special training, special tools and equipment, and a commitment to ongoing education and refining our operations to do it right so we can confidently stand behind our work. Our rates are significantly lower than the dealerships and the big mass-market stores with an automotive service center, and even lower than most general repair or consumer shops like tire and muffler stores.
We focus on work-truck and fleet maintenance as well as 4 x 4s, personal vehicles, high performance and custom vehicle work. Our shop is equipped with 8 bays and 7 hoists to handle vehicles up to 35,000 pounds and 24-foot wheelbase. Larger vehicles can be handled with our portable lifts and jack stands.
HOW WE KEEP OUR PRICES SO LOW WITHOUT CUTTING CORNERS
At our transmission repair shop in Langley Township we also serve Abbotsford, the Fraser Valley, and anywhere in the greater Vancouver area. We offer our very reasonable shop rate even for specialty work such as transmission rebuilding and flywheel resurfacing. Our repair hours are based on standard job labor times provided by independent shop-data programs such as ALLDATA, so you can always be confident there is no inflation of hours.
Our automatic transmission repair shop is able to maintain this very competitive rate without cutting corners by following three key business principles:
- Ethical business practices
- No greed or ego
- Low overhead, no frills, suburban industrial location
- Earn customer loyalty through word-of-mouth, reputation, and relationships
- Avoid complex schemes like reward points, store currency, etc. These all cost money and the customer pays for it.
- No franchise fees to pay and no franchise pricing policies being enforced
- Specialize in powertrain work rather than maintaining tools, equipment and shop space for cosmetic work, tires, wheels, mufflers, glass, etc.
- We do our specialized work in-house so there’s no retail markup. Most shops send their driveline work out to specialty shops like us, and add their markup on top of our price.
- Utilize the latest technologies, training, tools, and online resources
- Doing what we love – all staff at Bob’s Driveline are car and truck lovers. We build, modify, service, and polish our own vehicles for fun on the weekends.
- Complete your diagnosis quickly by using state-of-the-art scan tools and ensuring all our technicians have up-to-date training in the latest automotive technologies.
- We have only one person, Joe Reyven, in our front office. Joe answers the phone when you call and is fully knowledgeable to provide insight and recommendations, provide job quotes, schedule and direct the technicians, and source parts and external services at the best possible prices.
- Access the latest and most complete information via online resources such as:
- Mitchell ShopKey
- Hi-Tek Training